Drilling-Milling-Tapping Heads for Machining centres
Our precision-engineered collets are essential tools for securing workpieces firmly in place, allowing you to perform intricate tasks with confidence. These collets boast exceptional grip strength and uniformity, ensuring minimal runout and optimal concentricity during machining operations. Manufactured from top-grade materials, our collets exhibit remarkable durability and are compatible with a wide array of machines, making them the ideal choice for various industries and applications.
Equipped with ergonomic designs and rugged construction, our spanners provide the perfect grip and leverage for effortless handling. Whether tightening or loosening, these specialized tools guarantee a secure fit and reduce the risk of slippage, safeguarding both the accessory and your equipment. With corrosion-resistant properties, our spanners are built to withstand the test of time, allowing you to work with peace of mind and uninterrupted productivity.
Explore our extensive range of collets, spanners, and holders, and unlock the true potential of your machinery today. Experience the difference of superior craftsmanship and discover the unmatched precision that only our accessories can deliver. Trust in Tuskar Manufacturing Solutions Pvt Ltd for all your professional accessory needs, and let us be your partner in success.
Facing Heads (FH)
There are standard sizes of FH Facing Heads, although special versions can be supplied upon request.
The high accuracy of the radial position of the slide is obtained because the FH Facing Head is provided by a direct linear optical scale directly coupled to the slide, while the driving of the movement is obtained by a servomotor directly applied to the preloaded ball screw by a short belt. Therefore there isn’t any backlash between the movement and the radial transducer, and the accuracy and repeatability is the same as the axes of the machine tool, with accurate bidirectional movement of the slide
The rotation of the rotating plate is obtained by two gears chains with a reduction ratio up to 1:4, with some advantages:
- The electrical collector has a very small diameter, and this allows high speed and good protection with high reliability;
- The torque available on the facing head is increased in relation to the torque available on the spindle of the machine tool;
- There is a inner hydraulic connector to feed the water cooling at high pressure that doesn’t pass through the boring spindle of the machine, that give also the possibility to fed by grease the inner parts of the facing head, including the lubrication of the slide of the rotating plate, and also allows to pressurize not only the base but also the rotating plate.
The main structures of the facing head are in cast iron while the slides of the radial slide are hardened and grinded.
FH Facing Head can be supplied with the following options:
- Automatic balancing. To balance the centrifugal forces, fixed counterweights can be always used. For a better balancing of the centrifugal forces, the automatic balancing improves working conditions by means of counterweights that move in the opposite direction in relation to the slide.
- Hydraulic locking of the slide. Allows to lock the radial position of the slide to obtain a very good roughness during the boring of cylindrical holes.
- Interface. The FH Facing Head can be applied manually to the face of the machine tool or automatically using a suitable flange for fastening to the machine tool face including automatic electrical, hydraulic, grease and pneumatic connections, and a plate for the rotation of the rotating body. Our company is available for the design and construction of the interface.
- Tool holders ( radial, axial, .. ). A wide range of accessories are available to fix the bar in radial way or axial way, by one or two supports, and to lock the tool with different kinds of tool holders.
Spindles Speeders (MOX)
The compact construction, the heat-treated steel parts and the ground gears on the involute guarantee transmission of high power ratings with amazingly low noise levels. The spindle is supported by a set of preloaded precision ball bearings with oblique contact that ensure greater strength and rotation precision less than 0,01 mm.
- Max 36.000 rpm
- Used in particular for finishing operations
- Manual or automatic tool change option
- Allow the machine to rotate at low rpm
- Possibility of using hard metal tools
- Two planetary gears for high transmission power ratings
- Special tool attachment on request (Komet, DIN 1835, etc.)
- Coolant through the tool centre standard or on request
- Special machine shank connection, on request (Morse Cone, DIN 69880 etc.)
- Interchangeable anti-rotating pin which can therefore be customized by the customer
The MOX spindle speeders series can be mounted on traditional machines and on machines with automatic tool change.
The MO spindle speeders series is lubricated with a long-life synthetic grease that is practically maintenance free. The test certificate enclosed to each spindle speeders guarantees the quality of the product.
Our products have always stood out for their sturdiness, flexibility and easy use and maintenance and the MOX spindle speeders series is an additional proof of such outstanding features.
Adjustable Joint Multi Spindle Heads (T)
- possibility of using for both drilling and tapping
- possibility of multi-positioning the spindle units, restricted only by the size of the spindle and of the working area
- suitable for all types of drilling machine, spindle unit or for special machine solutions
- especially useful when the need arises to frequently change the hole centre distances
- broad range of models for different requirements versatility and flexibility, right way to reduce the production cost
The following versions are available :
- series T-TS with round base for making up to 12 holes; max drilling capacity dia. 22 mm, minimum centre distance 15 mm, max centre distance 350 mm
- series TL with linear base for making up to 12 holes; max drilling capacity dia. 22 mm, minimum centre distance 17 mm, max centre distance 610 mm
- series TR with rectangular base for making up to 16 holes; max drilling capacity dia. 22 mm, minimum centre distance 32 mm, max centre distance 395×345 mm
- series TM-TRM with round and rectangular base for making up to 26 holes; thanks to their technical features, they are able to execute a series of different drilling and tapping patterns on machines of adequate power.
The catalogue is compiled so as to provide a precise reference for all the adjustable joint multi-spindle heads and the various possible solutions these offer.
Thanks to the new technical sheets, equipment examples, accessories and charts, you will find making the right choice much easier.
If this series of heads is not providing the solution for your job, our technical department can provide alternative solutions with the variable axis multi-spindle heads VH series or fixed-axis multi-spindle heads MT-TC-TC3 series, properly designed according to your needs.
Light Duty Angle Heads (TA.CP)
The goal of containing the weight has been reached by making the head body in aeronautical aluminum alloy and by engineering a simplified and lightened torque-arm system, yet maintaining unchanged the back-end shank modularity characteristic of our Heavy Duty range.
The major feature of this new generation of angle heads is to be able to perform drilling, tapping and reaming operations on machine-tools with high limitations on tool changer weight, or when production costs must be extremely competitive. The major specifications of the new TA.CP range are:
- Conical (V-shape) torque-arm pin like all OMG heads which eliminates any angular backlashes, unlike cylindrical type of pins
- Possibility of using them on machines which are already equipped with a Stop-Block of the Heavy Duty range, getting them fully compatible with our complete range
- Optimized indexing set-up for an easier and faster adjustment on machine-tools
- Ground involute Gleason type gears
- Extremely reduced weight in comparison to the capabilities and performances of this new range of angle heads
- Usable on small size machining centres
- Extended length versions available further completing this new range
- DIN69871, BT, BBT, HSK and CAT back-end shanks available
Variable Multi Spindle Heads (VH)
Our latest high performance VH series bears witness to the technology and “know how” of multispindle heads with fixed centres and allows the end user to fully exploit the latest developments in tool manufacturing.
This new VH series, so different from both technological and aesthetic viewpoints, results from meticulous ergonomic research.